Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best way to do with my hair if the highlights are coming out and i want to dye over my h

but don't want the highlights to show threw??



my hair is light brunette with blonder highlights in it and i want to dye my hair dark brown. i was thinking about dying my hair with dye in a box that you can buy from like any store but i dont want to mess it up!



What is the best way to do with my hair if the highlights are coming out and i want to dye over my highlights?

if you want to make it look as good as possible then go to your salon. but dying it a darker colour over your highlights might look really good. the blonde bits will be a lighter shade than the rest of your hair.. adding a bit of dimension.



that depends on what your roots are like though, and how thick the highlights are



What is the best way to do with my hair if the highlights are coming out and i want to dye over my highlights?

Dye in a box is easy and it works, but you have to be careful with the color you choose. Don't buy anything too dark, because your hair is lighter right now. Putting color on color will make it darker than on the box. Go no darker than a medium brown to start off with. Also, be careful what "hue" you choose. When your going from light to dark you need to be careful. If you choose something in the ash or "green" family, it will make your hair look green, especially where the highlights were.



What is the best way to do with my hair if the highlights are coming out and i want to dye over my highlights?

Go to a salon for a consultation,then have it done.



What is the best way to do with my hair if the highlights are coming out and i want to dye over my highlights?

You need to strip your Hi-Lites, or when you dye your hair, your hair will have darker Hi-Lites in spots go to a salon so you don't mess it up I suggest doing it all at a salon but you could just have therm strip the Hi-Lites then go get a box and dye your hair yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd