Sunday, June 20, 2010

Highlighted hair?

I currently have 3 colors weaved in my hair and a lot of blond. I love the look but need some conditioning. Any recommendations on a good shampoo and conditioner?



Highlighted hair?

Dove makes a great conditioner for re-hydrating your hair....The bottle just says "Intense Moisture"...It works far better than all of the salon brands I have tried. I use it daily with wonderful results.



Highlighted hair?

Aussie 3-Minute Miracle. Under $5 and can get it at Wal-mart.



My daughter has 3 colors in her hair and that is what she uses.



Highlighted hair?

the Best thing to use is a VO5 hot oil treatment once every two weeks you will feel a difference after the first one.



Highlighted hair?

Oh yes. My mate Chalky down the Horse %26amp; Ferret pub once got highlights by accident. Well, he tripped up on the way home from the pub and landed in some roadworkers paint. By heck, you havent seen highlights till you've seen 'em in flurescent yellow. He wanted a good conditioner too, so he tried sticking his head in bucket of best bitter, but the silly bugger forgot why he did it and drank the lot! Anyway, in the end he bought some shampoo from Penkridge market - a real bargin, four boxes for a quid - and stuck that on. Bloody hell! You should have seen him the next day -bald as a billard ball! Ohh, we know how to live in the midlands! Ta ta!



Highlighted hair?

I absolutely love Biolage Conditioning Balm. It's a little pricey, but you can find it cheaper outside of salons. As for shampoo, something gentle is best - I like Johnson's baby shampoo with honey.



Highlighted hair?

I have highlights and red streaks.... so I know how you feel. I love S factor deep conditioner. it smells like strawberries and makes your hair super smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd