Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ok this is a hair problemo?

ok, i am naturally blonde, but i dyed my hair brown, but it kinda turned a reddish brown, I HATE MY DYED HAIR COLOR! i wanna go back 2 blonde, is there a way i can get it out? or can I dye my hair from (my dyed) brown hair and then dye it blond? or do i have 2 take out the brown dye, and then dye it blonde? HELP%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



Ok this is a hair problemo?

go to a hair salon and have them remove the dye, and it will restore your natural hair color. it might be costly, but worth it right? =)



Ok this is a hair problemo?

Buy those dye colors that u can buy at pharmacies at etc. ..



Ok this is a hair problemo?

find a stylist that knows corrective color, you will you have to take it and then go back blonde.. and there is know guarantee on corrective color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd