Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair style, colour, advice please!...?

Hi,



Ok, I am in need of serious advice.



I have pale, pinky skin, blue eyes. My hair is naturally curly, but its relaxed and straight most of the time.



I was wondering whats the best hairstyle you would reccomend...



I have had many styles. So I'm willing to experiemnt for the best one.



I would like black hair (I've had this before) with red or blond highlights or something -- what do you think?



Hair style, colour, advice please!...?

Since you sound like you have cool coloring (hence the pinky skin and blue eyes) I think black hair would be a good idea, only skip the red and/or blonde highlights--these have warm bases and will probably not suit you. I'd suggest either getting ink blot black (black with strong blue undertones) or black with platinum blonde (as in, basically white) highlights.



If you don't mind straightening your hair a flattering cut that is big right now is an inverse bob. Basically this is a bob haircut that is longest in the front and progressively gets shorter in the back.



Hair style, colour, advice please!...?

I personally think that black hair would look very beautiful on you, especially with your description. Red highlights look better with black so you were already on the right track. As far as a best hairstyle, maybe a bob? Shoulder length or even ear length if you want to live dangerously. You could simply have some texture and shape added to your hair with a razor cut. It would lighten your hair's look and also give it a different appearance without drastic measure. I would try a syling guide (whihc you should eb able to find through a Yahoo! search) or get some advise from a stylist. If you don't want to spend too much money, go to a Hair School in the area for a consultation. Good Luck!



Hair style, colour, advice please!...?

check out ur hair makeover stuff at sunsilk gangofgirls.com



Hair style, colour, advice please!...?

You say serious advice..Than if seriously you should contact stylists :) Donts think its expensive or tough to do.. You may contact hair stylists for free in this website http://www.jurgita.com/stylists/hair-sty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd