Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there a rinse to tint hair?

I'm growing out my color, being an idiot, I highlighted my hair 2 years ago. I hated being blonde and regretted my decision less than a week later. Problem is, my natural color is impossible to get in a bottle. We've tried. Nothing matches remotely and it always ends up looking worse. So for the last year and a half I've just left it alone to grow out my nautral color, which happens to be a beautiful color. One of the worst decisions ever. UGH!



I was just looking in the mirror and about chin length down the color has faded an the blond is back, but of course it looks like crap. Is there a temporary rinse I can use that won't actually DYE my hair but will tint the blond so that it doesn't look so tacky? I don't want to use anything permanent or something that will damage my hair as I've been growing it out for 4 years (after another disaster, 16inches cut off) and I don't want it to have any more damage.



Something gentle?



Thanks for any answers



Is there a rinse to tint hair?

Roux-Fanciful rinses would be no damage...It's like food coloring for hair....washes completely out after every shampoo...you can get it at Sally Beauty supply or some drug stores.



Is there a rinse to tint hair?

yeah there's a mousse that only lasts for a certain amount of washes. it's not damaging at all, and it's really gentle.



i can't think of the brand name, but i will try to find it and let you know.



Is there a rinse to tint hair?

If you use a coloured mousse, you will still get a 'two tone' effect although it will take away any brassiness.



I would speak to a hairdresser about colour correction



Is there a rinse to tint hair?

Don't use a rinse, get Pantene Shampoo and conditioner, they have all the colors now and it will enhance your hair, no matter what color, it shines and is great for the hair, I use to use it I went to total Sun Glitz, Highlights, I have red hair and their red hair shampoo is terrific.



I still use Pantene just not the color any more....since it would take my highlights out..........



Try them, several girls at work use it and their hair colors so naturally, and since a Shampoo and Conditioner together, when you wash your hair each time, the color stays and no one knows it taint your color.



its great...and I might add, does wonders for the hair as well..I would not use any other shampoo....

1 comment:

  1. I have a silver gray hair that has come in naturally. I don't want to dye it because roots would show to badly. I thought of the Pantene dark blonde to see if it would tint it some every time I wash it. A stranger said that I look to young have this color hair. It got me thinking about rinse or something. Any suggestions would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete

 
Ltd