Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lightening hair?

What is a way to CHEAPLY and quickly lighten your hair without bleaching it or drastically changing the color?



P.S. My hair color is kind of dirty blond



Lightening hair?

This really does work, I use to do it when I was young and my parents wouldn't let me dye my hair,lol!....But wet your hair,towel dry,leave it damp,comb lemon juice through your hair,liberlly,then blow dry it.......it's noticable after just once,but it takes about three times to actually be satisfied.....You said cheap, but you didn't say anything about messy, LOL!...It is sticky as it begins to dry,but hang in there ,it will work, I promise!!! It's also subtle, but noticable,just depends on how many times you want to do it! Good luck!



Sorry, I just seen the word,...quickly,...in your post.........I hate to tell you this but beauty is never quick, no matter how you lighten your hair it's not going to be what you could call quick! LOL!....If you find a quick way, that works let me know!



Lightening hair?

i put hydrogen peroxide in my hair when i was in school. it worked. so does lemon juice. Report It



Lightening hair?

wash lemon juice in your hair, that will lighten your hair



Lightening hair?

Use those like blond expressions shampoo + conditioner. I heard it makes your hair lighter and it also makes you look like you have highlights.



They can be found at drugstores like wallmart, zellers, london drugs etc ;]



(yellowish bottle)



Hope I helped ;]



Lightening hair?

lemon juice mix it with water spray it on your hair daily and sit in the sun until it drys you will be suprised how quick it works also with a hair dryer



Lightening hair?

http://www.pg.com/science/haircare/hair_...



Lightening hair?

cheaply and quickly ? i dont think so if the color of ur hair is by nature or it was color since then...well, if ur hair is by nature and never been colored (virgin hair) you can directly apply coloring products which is nearest to ur natural color... the best color that fit is lightest blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd