Sunday, June 20, 2010

For anyone who knows a lot about hair=D?

so.



my hair used to be really blond when i was little, then it got darker but not brown. now its like dark dirty blonde/light brownish.



its not even a classified color; and i cant call myself blonde or brunette.



so i want to buy that shampoo thats for a specific color of hair [i think they have it in John Frieda and Revlon]. should i use blonde or brunette?



sorry if this is a boring question, lmao



For anyone who knows a lot about hair=D?

I don't care for that John Frieda shampoo. I got the kind for red hair and it made my hair dull and my scalp itch. But I know what you mean about your color, like a dishwater blond is what we call it. I don't think either of those shampoos will make a difference though.



For anyone who knows a lot about hair=D?

My original hair color is the same way. Thats why I decided to dye it one way so I would have a specific hair color. Shampoos for a specific hair color aren't going to make you more blonde or brunette and are pretty much a scam to get people to buy their product (heard of "light enhancing" shampoo? yeah. how can you enhance light.) Anyway, I suggest coloring your hair a shade lighter or darker depending on what you think looks best and then using a color-treated shampoo (Pantene has one) to keep the color from fading back.



For anyone who knows a lot about hair=D?

I would use blonde just because it is the lighter color, and if you used brown it could maybe make your hair darker.



For anyone who knows a lot about hair=D?

lol my hair is the same way. then i started dying it which sucks because there is no way to ever get back to my natural color cuz its not made. so now i have to either keep dying it or let it grow out and look crazy. and neither one will help make it one color. like the person above me said it makes your head itch more than anything



For anyone who knows a lot about hair=D?

You must use- Head and Shoulders- or-Panteen Pro Vor- Herbal Essensise



For anyone who knows a lot about hair=D?

Dont go for a specific colour go for for your hair type! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd