Friday, June 18, 2010

Will it my short hai r dye light blond?

i want to know should i dye my hair because my hair is to short my sister say and i want to dye it light blond and i have black hair. will it dye my scalp since my hair is to short?



Will it my short hai r dye light blond?

If I understand righty you don't like your hair as short as it is. Dyeing it blond will just make it look shorter and possibly look bald. I'd leave it dark and let it grow back.



Will it my short hai r dye light blond?

Well, It will work depending on how you use it. Just try and, it will work, just you would have to do the roots a lot, and since you have short hair, you will have to do the roots more than people with long hair, because short hair grows faster, but yes, it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd