Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help with my hair, any ideas?

My hair is a beach blond, and i have a heart/round face. it's always frizzy, and poofy. if anyone could help me with what styles i could do with it.



I need help with my hair, any ideas?

Vo5 has this great stuff called Miracle! Mist. You spray it on before you dry or straighten your hair, and it takes the frizz right out. Any heat-infused straightening serum works great on thick hair. I would suggest for style, part it on the side and stick a thick headband straight down on top of it... it always looks so cute.



I need help with my hair, any ideas?

you need to cral it and statin it



I need help with my hair, any ideas?

u could get it died a golden blond then put curel in it. (salon)



I need help with my hair, any ideas?

use defrizzing products



I need help with my hair, any ideas?

i would say tie it up..but that could be boring.. straighten it!!!or find a fiz control condtioner.. coloring it would be fun to.. i love dying my hair.. but that always makes it more damaged!



oh it you dont like any of that then damp your hair then put gel in it and curl it..then spray with hair spray



good luck



I need help with my hair, any ideas?

Because you have a heart/round face, add layers to your hair and strands that frame your face. It will frame your face nicely. As far as frizzy, I can understand what you mean. Try frizz-free gels that you can rub into your hair and THEN blow-dry. That way your hair doesnt look greasy and volume-less. Also, if your budget allows you to, try some low-lights (highlights that are different shades of blonde) into your hair to add style.



Have a great day and don't forget your sunblock when going outside !!!



I need help with my hair, any ideas?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd