Sunday, June 20, 2010

I recently got my hair dyed professionally. I hate it....help!?

I have only ever gotten highlights to compliment my natural hair color, which is an ashy dirty blond that is becoming darker. I have gone with mango colored lowlights and loved it. I just went in asking to go darker, thinking lowlights again, but she suggested just dying my hair (cost was a concern and dye was cheaper and less maintance). I trust her and she is a good hairdresser, but I just can't get over the one color look and it has too much auburn. How can I get the orange tint to calm down. What will they need to do to me at the salon next? What should I ask for and expect? Help!!



I recently got my hair dyed professionally. I hate it....help!?

just tell your hairstylist that the color is a little too auburn. She should be able to put a toner on it to calm down the color. It's always shocking to go from dimensional color (highlights and lowlights) to one tone. It will just take some getting used to. Especially if you can't afford to do the highlights anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd