Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I know if a blond girl from school likes me?

hello,



well, I was walking to class from school when I noticed this blond with permed hair smiling at me as she was walking towards me. We passed each other on that day in february 2000. then on october 11, 2020, I was walking to the campus parking lot when the same blond girl smiles at me and gives a yes nod. I didnt pay attention after the initial glance, but I looked back at her and she turned her head looking back at me waiting for me. I went to my car to get something and when I looked back she wasnt there anymore. I walked all over the campus, but didnt see her. Do you think she's interested in me? I know its been 4 years already, but I want a relationship with this girl.



How do I know if a blond girl from school likes me?

I cant say anything,only this:



It happened when a man cant be enough brave! What do u wait for????? U know, some girls,women cant or dont wanna do the 1. step. And i think, its urs, i mean men's way to tell it if they want something from a girl. So let u go shopping, buy a nice card with flows, and a big ,very tasty choch,and go home very fast. When u arrived, go into ur room, and creat a little, not long poem only for her! If u cant , plz search in the net. After u have to write 1-2 sentences abt her beauty, and abt what u like in her. After sign it, and do them into a sweet ,little box, and take a little photo abt u in it,too, dedicated for "the nicest blonde girl in the world", and plz dont forget to write ur phone number or email address in it!. Take this box into ur car, and go for a ride, around the campus,untill u will find her.Or take this box into ur pocket and bring it always with u untill u will see her again!!!! And if she is near u, dont waste any time,go and tell her some sweet word and give the box to her. After u can go, and i hope she will use ur address or number soon! Best luck! Maybe if u will try it, i'd be very happy if u will send me a mess, how was it....



How do I know if a blond girl from school likes me?

I really hope it will work between u and her !!!!! Report It



How do I know if a blond girl from school likes me?

ask her, what have you got to lose???????



How do I know if a blond girl from school likes me?

Don't do it...... when u stand her on her head naked .......all u get is a burnette with bad breath....



How do I know if a blond girl from school likes me?

talk to her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd