Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair emergency! no time for a cut!?

kay, I was planning on getting a haircut, but tomorrow I'm going to see my huge crush at his school...but I'm going through like an awkward phase or something!!



I used to like how I look but now im just like eww



anyways so I'm soo sick of my hair, it's shoulder length, blond, side bangs kinda...and I can't get a haircut til next weekend...



how do I make my hair pretty without doing any cutting???



Hair emergency! no time for a cut!?

I would say to pull it back into a sleek ponytail or bun and put a really cute headband on.



Hair emergency! no time for a cut!?

Straighten it . %26amp;Your feeling like that cuz your nevorous . Or mouse it and clip up your bangs, (Make your bangs poofy when you clip them up) Good Luck!



Hair emergency! no time for a cut!?

straighten it. And curl the very ends. And wear a cute top. It'll be perfect:)



Hair emergency! no time for a cut!?

be yourself. aa crush, if they like you, should not care about something as trivial as hair



Hair emergency! no time for a cut!?

I'm assuming since you want it cut that you like it when its shorter? Pull it up into a bun with nice clips or just some kind of "updo" It should look fine and don't be nervous, you'll look great no matter what!



Hair emergency! no time for a cut!?

Okay, I am not a professional but I always always go to long before hair cuts.



Believe me, I know one day can make a difference. Your hair looks good and then POOF!! Its grown out too much.



What I do, and this works....... Use a curling iron and flip it especially the front sides. Can you part it in a different way. You can practice tonight.



My hair always looks better if I wash and dry it (Blow dry it) the night before and make sure it is really dry before going to bed and then use a curling iron/straight iron for that extra bounce.



Good luck!!!!!!



Hair emergency! no time for a cut!?

This is NOT an emergency. You look the same as you did awhile ago, when you liked how you looked, right? Nothing has changed except your perception of yourself. So don't fuss about changing your looks - change how you LOOK AT YOURSELF instead.



Stand in front of the mirror and, starting with your feet, compliment each body part. Be sincere, and be positive. Finish off with "I love my hair because it's blond and beautiful just the way it is!" You'll feel silly at first, but you'll end up with a happy glow that will make you look far prettier than any hair cut ever could!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd