Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color(s) should i dye my hair?

well im open to any color except blond streaks they look ugly!!



my hair is cut like the lady with the brown hair in this vid



this is the link--http://youtube.com/watch?v=UZpA9C_AnuQ



(by the way my hair is dark brown)



What color(s) should i dye my hair?

Okay, so you said you don't want blonde streaks, but with a funky, edgy haircut you would look really awsome with super blonde, almost white, thick highlights. Just try it. YOu might be surprised.



What color(s) should i dye my hair?

keep it dark brown then put in some orange brown and golden highlights, it will make you glow!



What color(s) should i dye my hair?

pink! if you can still get away with it. because for the rest of you adult life this may not be an option.



i want pink hair :(



What color(s) should i dye my hair?

I would put red copper highlights cause everybody has blond hilites, red, caramel, hot pink. Try it! it also fades to a nice shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd