Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help on salon dying hair?

OK, I have got an appointment with a hair salon tomorrow. I want to go a platinum blond. I have a few queries..



I'm only 14 and am worried that dying my hair will ruin it or it will be coming out in clumps.



The last time I went to the hairdresser they told me that I couldn't or something and I ended up having blond highlights. I think she thought blond wouldn't suit me. But my hair is quite light and I have light eyebrows.



Help?!



Help on salon dying hair?

you should go to a salon/stylist that specializes in hair coloring. do your research on the salon-maybe see some of their work on other clients if they can give you that. and remember, there are differences in every ones hair- texture, natural color, etc. that will play a part in your results- no "one" color is the same on every individual!!! make sure you also use a good shampoo and conditioner-moisturizing!!! good luck!



Help on salon dying hair?

If your hair is already light, I don't see why there should be a problem with going lighter since they may not have to use peroxide (bleach) to make it lighter.



However, dying it constantly can ruin it because it makes it dry and brittle.



Make sure that you go to a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd