Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dirty blonde hair, blonder?

I have dirty blonde hair and in the summer it is blonder because of the sun I'm assuming. I also put lemon juice in my hair. But in the winter, my hair gets darker and almost light brown. Any suggestions to keeping it blonde in the winter without dying or bleaching my hair? I find that lemon juice + sun works, but does anyone know if it will it still work even if it is cool/cold out? Also, is there anyway to make my hair blonder (w/out dye or bleach) w/out all that sun exposure? Thanks



Dirty blonde hair, blonder?

You could try using shampoos and conditioners that are designed for blondes, they're supposed to bring out your natural highlights. Of course nothing will be as effective as dye.



Dirty blonde hair, blonder?

use egg- wash



Dirty blonde hair, blonder?

Lemon Juice is a bleach. So is hydrogen peroxide which will also lighten your hair. The sun will bleach your hair as well in the winter as well as it does in the summer, better perhaps since we are closer to the sun. Of course you do have to stay out in the sun about the same amount of time in winter as you do in summer to have the effect; but, the main thing here is that cold and/or heat have nothing to do with any bleaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd