Sunday, June 20, 2010

The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

II had my hair done at a salon yesterday. it was supposed to be dark blonde with highlights. my hair is natural dirty blond and i had a couple highlights in it. i wanted to go one shade darker for winter -- well it came out brown!! How can I get it back to dirty blond b/c I look hideous!! ive been crying. Everyone says they like it, but i cannot go back to a salon..i already paid a $115 for it and i dont have much more money since i am a college student.



Please help!



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

Absolutely, go back to the salon. You paid for a hairstyle that makes you look good and feel good, and that is how you should walk out of that salon.



A place that will charge that much is generally professional enough to give you a "do-over" if you are seriously unhappy with the results.



So, don't despair, and for heaven's sake, don't try to fix it with over-the-sink drugstore haircolor, or you may make bad matters worse AND give the salon a perfectly valid reason not to fix it.



Go right back to them and (very nicely) tell them that you are sorry but you're just not happy with the way you look. No beautician worth his/her salt will allow you to leave feeling totally unhappy with their work!



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

Good luck to you! :-) Report It



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

go back to your hairdresser!!!! Tell her/him how you feel!



you should not have to be unhappy after you have paid



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

$115 for getting hair done? I spend.... $6 every... 5 months... And I feel like that is too much.



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

simply try to be happy like nothing has happened and you will get over it.



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

Relax....wash your hair with joy dish washing soap several times. It will fade. It will fade anyway if you wash it right away and also in time...about 3 weeks. Do what I say and it will fade a shade or two immediately.



I bet it does look good though. Sounds pretty.



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

115??????? that's what you get, you should have just saved 60 more dollars and gone to a better salon, it should lighten up within a few washes, don' t over do the washing though, cause that will just dry it out. I understand, i'm also a Full-time college student and it hurts my wallet when i go to the salon!! oh well.



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

you dont have to worry, brown hair is nice.



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

锝夈€€锝掞絽锝侊綄锝岋綑銆€锝勶綍锝庯綆锝忥紟锛庯紟



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

If you are not satisfied, call the salon back. If they are reputable, they will redo it free of charge until you are satisfied.



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

Well, it depends if you got a rinse, you can easily wash it out and start from ground zero. But, if you got highlites you should definitely go back to the salon. After you paid that ridiculous amount of money, you should be able to go back 10 times! The next time you go and get a color, I would suggest bringing an example of the color you want in your hair so there is no confusions.



Good luck!!!



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

Try to give ur hair a break after all chemicals. Since most of ur friends like it, i guess it should turn out fine right? Mayb it's not the color u want therefore you seem not liking it much. Sometimes have something different also not bad, my dear.. =)



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

Be assertive, and go back and tell the hairdresser or the manager of the place that you are not happy with the results and to have them fix it. They cannot charge you and if they threaten to charge you contact the better business bureau. They usually are very nice about things like that. Go back! Get it done! and have them put hair treatment in your hair so you don't damage it!



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

ok i do hair for a living....i would call back right away because most salons have a policy (mine does....JCpennies) if you get your hair done within 2 weeks and aren't happy you can go back and get it fixed.....if i was the stylist i would much rather have you come back and leave a second time liking it rather than not ever coming back to me and telling ppl i screwed up your hair.....i would just call the stylist and ask if she can do a MALIBU on it to lighten it... its the gentlist thing that won't damage your hair...they could strip it out but that could take hours and be very damaging....if you REFUSE to go back you could always use DAWN DISHSOAP but depending on your hair type....Dawn will dry your hair out a little so its best to get a MALIBU. but i wouldn't wait much longer......



The salon made my hair too dark!! HELP!!?

Go back to the salon, talk to the manager. Explain what you have said here, you will be able to get it fixed with out spending another dime. And more than likely, you'll probably get some free products to boot.



If you go back to that salon, they WILL redo it. and you won't have to pay anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd