Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

Should i die my hair this kind of blond ?( the warm gold color )



http://www.clairol.com/naturalinstincts/...



this is me



http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj69/...



http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj69/...



ThAnx ! %26lt;33



Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

Yeah! I think it's a good color choice for you



Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

Yes! It would be beautiful on you! A lot of people don't look good with dyed hair, but I can tell you'll look great.



Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

u should highlight it



not actually dye it all ovr



Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

do it that would be awsome



Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

WOW! You are very pretty! You should totally do it! Any hair color would work for you!!!



Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

Yea, definitely! It would look really good. It looks horrible on some people, but because of your light coloring, i think it would look amazing. Your natural highlights are already that color anyway. Good Luck! (:



Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

No! You have the perfect skin completion for this- Dye your hair a really rich brown and some really red red lipstick. You'd look really cool! I can't pull that look off because I have a tannish skin color. Ur lucky!



Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

no i like ur natural hair color



Should i die my hair this color ? ( picts. included )?

I like the warm gold colour, but it might look really un natural. I would say go with the "cool colours" but that's just me. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd