Sunday, November 29, 2009

Colouring my hair, again?

I have light brown hair naturally, I attempted going blond, as everyone does in their lifetime! And it ofcourse went wrong. Ive decided to go back to my natural colour, I want to use a semi permenant just, would this work on coppery blondish hair? And would it take the copperness away? What shade should I go for If I want to go to a light brown from a coppery strawberry blonde and still remove the copperness?



thanks if you have any useful info!



Colouring my hair, again?

1) yes



")no



Colouring my hair, again?

Unless there's a representative for the brand of hair color you used answering questions here, I would call the company. They usually have a 1-800 number on the box. That would be the safest way to go.



I once tried to lighten my hair by one shade. I'd dyed it a darker shade before that. When I dyed it the lighter color, I had a band of light where the new hair growth was, and the part that had already been dyed was still dark. I was upset. I called Clairol, and they said that the lightener would not work on hair that had already been dyed a darker color. So, I had to stick with the dark color until my natural hair grew out. Either that, or go to a salon and have the older hair bleached. I don't like going to salons and paying way too much money, so I just went back to the darker color again.



Colouring my hair, again?

A semi permanent color would be the safest way for you to go now. By you dying your hair blond your hair isn't ready for another big process, since going blond is so harsh on the hair. I would suggest a Natural Instincts color. It is very safe on the hair and it is a semi permanent hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd