Sunday, November 29, 2009

New hair? Diamond face, blonde hair with black underneath and bangs!?

Ok, I have a diamond shaped face. Currently my hair is not bright blond but a lighter shade of blond with the bottom dyed black. I have side-swept bangs that are growing rapidly and are now about down to my cheekbone if I pull them (if I don't pull them, they're laying across my eyebrow) If it helps I'm 5'7" and semi-skinny to average. I want a new hairstyle that isn't wacky but isn't boring. I like some alternative hairstyles such as scene hair (although I'm too scared to cut my hair that short) but I don't want frustrating bangs that are difficult to part after my shower. I would like to keep my bangs because it covers up my forehead when it breaks out. Though my bangs could be the reason it breaks out. If anyone has any cute hairstyles without bangs that look good with black underneath, please share! Oh, my hair goes to the top of my chest and I don't think I'd get it cut off to a bob. I need pictures to show my hairstylist so if you have pics or websites.. PLEASE! Thanks so much!!!



New hair? Diamond face, blonde hair with black underneath and bangs!?

Do my hairstyle!



New hair? Diamond face, blonde hair with black underneath and bangs!?

i actually like the sound of your current hairstyle; sounds really nice. would be interested to see what it looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd