Thursday, November 26, 2009

How does a black woman lighten and color her permed hair?

I'm a Black woman with short brown hair. I useds to use "color rinses" , but could never get bright colors. I started highlighting my hair using a cap, then putting rinses on the streaks. I've been able to get the vibrant colors, but i want to have multiple colors on top of my brown hair. When I wash the rinse, it bleads on the whole head. Once I tried to bleach with the foil. It did lighten from the root, but since I already had a rinse in my hair, the root was blong blond, and the rest was just lighter than the rinse. Even when I rinsed the whole head again, the roots was still lighter. So now, I haven't colored my hair in 3 mos %26amp; I havent permed it in 1month. My hair is back to its natural brown color, with the bleach streaks thruout. I now want a funky new color and Im not sure how to du it. The beauty supply suggested I use permanent color instead of bleaching and rinsing. she sugegsted loreal excellence. My question is how do I get 2-3 colors %26amp; and what to do about the roots.



How does a black woman lighten and color her permed hair?

How does a black woman lighten and color her permed hair?



I'd say you don't, that is if you want healthy hair.



I spent years with 'light' hair. Now days my interest is more on healthy hair. Yes the dark brown seemed very boaring at first but my hair feels healthier that it ever has.



How does a black woman lighten and color her permed hair?

????



How does a black woman lighten and color her permed hair?

Your best is Dark and Lovely hair colour. www.softsheen-carson.com. It is for african american hair and you can use it on relaxed hair. Go to the website to look at the different swatches.



i just used the rich auburn color and i love it!!!!! Good Luck!



How does a black woman lighten and color her permed hair?

Yeah, I totally agree with Shyness. Dark n Lovely is what I use. It's real delicate and the conditioner is usable over and over again. I recommend it lady!!!



How does a black woman lighten and color her permed hair?

Roots lighten faster, because they are close to your very warm scalp. I would bleach a few, with foil..with help...middle of the hair first...then ends,(cuz they are dryer) Then roots...or dont worry about the roots..they won't show. :o) Then put a bright permanent color on those.. Do a few more, %26amp; use another color.( Mix equal parts, %26amp; save the rest~!) I don't know how wild you are~! My friend used to frost her hair right after she permed it. (You need to know you have strong hair~!) Hers went almost white. You might try one, underneath in the back, when you perm..or let your Hairdresser do it if she does your relaxer. Good luck~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd