Sunday, November 29, 2009

IM A model, IS ANYONE ELSE?? I NEED HAIR HELP!!?

i had blond streaks in my hair, but i got sighned in my agency and they said i need to dye my hair to get my streaks out. so i dyed it al brown again. ive only done some modeling for Nike, so im not very experienced in modeling. for u models out there, do u know if its really a big deal?? please help, u know u want the points!! answer away!!



IM A model, IS ANYONE ELSE?? I NEED HAIR HELP!!?

never go against what they say



i know it sucks but they hired you and they want a specific look, and if you dont give it to them, they'll drop you and pick up another girl that will dye her hair



hang in there!



IM A model, IS ANYONE ELSE?? I NEED HAIR HELP!!?

im a model too =]



IM A model, IS ANYONE ELSE?? I NEED HAIR HELP!!?

Until another agency signs you who want the streaks, keep your hair dyed. If they had jobs for you with streaks, they wouldn't ask you to die them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd