Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair problems!!!!!!!!!?

my hair is extreamly curly. it has been this way since i was very young. i dont like it. it is too hard to mannage and i spend over 30$ a week on hair care prodects. No straighteners will work. i have asked all my friends, but no one knows. the last web site i asked told me to use this stuff for people with afros, but i dont have one so no. anyway, one of my friends has the same type of hair as mine down to the color, dirty blond, but the last straightening product she used bleached her hair so now she has spots of platinum blond. i dont want my hair like that. no automatic straighteners work on my hair. What else can i use. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!



Hair problems!!!!!!!!!?

My hair is the same way. Go to Wal-Mart. There is a ceramic hair straightener by the brand of ANDIS. It's barely $20. Or, you could buy some Redken Straightening Balm. It works.



:D



I hope I helped!



Hair problems!!!!!!!!!?

whoa......wow......well just stick wit ur curly hair i mean god gave it to u so u should be proud....i want curly hair....i want straight hair..i hate my hair its in between its wavy but frizzy.....ur lucky its better than mines......i rather curls



Hair problems!!!!!!!!!?

boy!you stumped me there. but why do you want to staighten your hair ? I LOOOOVVE curly hair! Don't change a thing your going to make me faint



Hair problems!!!!!!!!!?

try hearbal tame hair relaxer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd