Thursday, November 26, 2009

My hair stylist messed up my hair. HELP!?

My is light blonde, but my stylist put very dark highlights in my hair that makes my blond look gray. Should I buy a blonde hair color to make it all one color, or will it make it another color. Please help.



My hair stylist messed up my hair. HELP!?

Oh Im sorry! I would reccomend going back to your solon and telling her you dont like it. she should do it again for free!



hope it looks great!



My hair stylist messed up my hair. HELP!?

i wouldn't do that, i would go back and bleach of the highlights



My hair stylist messed up my hair. HELP!?

I would go back to the salon and talk to the owner about corrective color and see if they can't fix it for you either for free or reduced cost.. If it's a reputable salon they should help you free of charge..



My hair stylist messed up my hair. HELP!?

It depends how dark your highlights are. If they are dark enough, dying your hair a darker blonde won't effect the highlights.



My hair stylist messed up my hair. HELP!?

From my experience,if they mess up your hair once,don't go back to them.I've done that and I so so so regretted letting them touch my hair again.



Before doing anything drastic,putting anything more chemical on your hair or letting anyone touch it, I'm going to recommend that you use Dawn dish detergent on your hair,it makes hair color fade out allot. Make sure to use conditoner after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd